perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jonas Liljegren <jo...@liljegren.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] OpenFrame 2.05
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 19:06:59 GMT
Leon Brocard <acme@astray.com> writes:

> This is the first wide announcement of the release of OpenFrame.

I checked it out from CVS.  But there is no INSTALL file.

I guess I should do some Apache configuration or run a custom HTTP
server.  But I can't find anything about it in README or FAQ.

What will happen if I do a "make install"?

I read the slides from London.pm presentation and lookeed briefly at
some example code.

But I'm still havenn't a general picture of the principle design.

It feels like too much module documentation to read before I have
decided if I would liek to realy try it out.

--
/ Jonas  -  http://jonas.liljegren.org/myself/en/index.html