perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: [modperl site design challenge] and the winner is...
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2001 06:13:40 GMT
Philip Mak wrote:

> I took a look at the winning design at
> http://domm.zsi.at/modperl-site-domm/ and I see a significant problem for
> people in 800x600 resolution (which is pretty common still, and I use it):

Philip, can you please repost your comments to docs-dev <at>
perl.apache.org? We don't want to clutter this list with the site's
discussions any more. Also folks have already fixed a lot of things, so
you may be looking at the outdated version.

Thanks!

FWIW, we are having what seems to be a very productive discussion at
docs-dev mailing list. Unfortunately no mail archiver seem to pick this
list up, so only the mbox files are available:
http://perl.apache.org/mail/docs-dev/

Is anyone up to make the searchable archives available? We have a bunch
of lists that aren't browsable/searchable :(
http://perl.apache.org/#maillists

Thanks!