perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Russell Matbouli <russ...@futureless.org>
Subject User customisable website application?
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 01:47:15 GMT
Hello,

As the final year project for my degree, I'm implementing a
user-customisable website application (aimed at multiuser websites) in
mod_perl. Can anyone tell me if something like this already exists? My
searches so far haven't turned up anything like this.

Just to clarify what I mean by customisable - the user can log in and
change their colour scheme, font, ordering of components, choose a
theme... The sort of thing you see on some commercial websites.

Thanks in advance!
--
Russell Matbouli       |       The spark of intelligence in your blinking
russell@futureless.org |       eyes is not unlike the glow from the teeth