perl-modperl mailing list archives

From lesmikes...@attbi.com
Subject Re: how to make mod_perl actually run fast
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 14:15:22 GMT
>My module now adds
address

> The reason I used the X-Host header was to avoid
> missing-trailing-slash requests coming back to the
client with the wrong
> (/etc/hosts aliased) virtualhost in the Location:
response header.

Note that Apache will fix the redirects for you if you
use the ProxyPassReverse directive regardless of whether
the proxy action was done from a ProxyPass or a
RewriteRule.  You just need a ProxyPassReverse entry
to match any of the targets that the rewrite can
generate.

   Les Mikesell
       lesmikesell@attbi.com