perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Robin Berjon <ro...@knowscape.com>
Subject Re: irc
Date Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:53:43 GMT
On Saturday 22 December 2001 17:42, Thomas Eibner wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 22, 2001 at 07:21:00AM -0800, brian moseley wrote:
> > i can't believe i never thought to ask this in 4 years, but:
> > do any of you hang out on irc anywhere in particular?
> > shouldn't there be a #mod_perl somewhere, if there isn't
> > already?
>
> We used to hang on #Take23 on Openprojects for a while, but it kinda
> died out..
>
> You have any suggestions?

Imho #take23 would be the appropriate place. It died out when #axkit was
moved away from OpenProjects (because of them being way too flaky). #axkit is
now on rhizomatic.net (with #perl, #poe, #parrot, #london.pm, etc...) so
providing acceptance from the rhizomatic.net folks, I guess #take23 could be
moved there as well.

Robin Berjon <robin@knowscape.com> -- CTO
k n o w s c a p e : // venture knowledge agency www.knowscape.com
"Oh no not again !" said the bowl of petunias