perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Anand R" <ana...@dsmsoft.com>
Subject Re: load balancing on apache by IP CHAINING
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2001 04:42:25 GMT
IP chaining can be done in Java Webserver,
How to do it in Apache Webserver.

Please let the Ring know this,
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Anand
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Derek Jones
  To: Hemant Singh ; modperl@apache.org
  Cc: Derek G Jones
  Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 7:29 PM
  Subject: RE: load balancing on apache

  Hi all,

  You can do load balancing using ipchains as well.

  Can't remember the program name offhand, but if I have time
  I'll look it up and let the list know.

  Only works if your servers are Linux of course.

  Kind regards

  Derek.
  Derek Jones                      1051, Bollinger Road,
  Tel:    717 359 8817                      Littlestown,
  Mobile: 717 977 4556                    PA, 17340, USA
  Email: scunacc@yahoo.com
  AIM:   scunacc