perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Ged Haywood <...@www2.jubileegroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: config.status for mod_perl ?
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2001 14:02:59 GMT
Hi there,

On Sun, 4 Nov 2001, [iso-8859-1] Nick Mason wrote:

> I wanted to copy someone's existing modperl and apache installation
> to my machine. [snip] file for modperl which has the parameters

There isn't really just one file which you can copy to install
mod_perl, and because installations tend to differ so very much from
one to another it doesn't usually make much sense to try to copy a
configuration from one machine to another.  If you look in the Guide
you'll find it very easy to get a simple configuration running, and
there are many links there to other documents which will help too - in
particular the Eagle Book.

http://perl.apache.org/guide

73,
Ged.