perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Matt Sergeant <>
Subject RE: Shutdown
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 09:48:52 GMT

This is sad indeed. Once everything is up and running again I'll write a
complete document of the nightmares that getting it back up again has been
and post it to the mod_perl and axkit lists.

Meanwhile you can get there at - the mailing list
links are back to, so you need to edit the links with the IP
address again.

Sorry for the downtime, it's *really* not my fault. Blame NetSol, and Demon,
and BT, and ClaraNet (get the idea yet?).

information visit or alternatively call