perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Louis LeBlanc <>
Subject Apache::URI -> URI::URL?
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 13:18:12 GMT
Hey all. I seem to be coming onto the modperl scene a little late, and
it seems  one of  the classes  mentioned in the  Eagle book  no longer

I am  trying to get  the full URI  (http(s)://<servername>/<uri>) from
the Apache::URI class.  Of course the Eagle mentions  that URI::URL is
schedulted to be replaced by, but I'm not sure what the deal is
there. Anyone wanna toss  me a clue? I'm running FreeBSD  and I see no
ports to  that effect,  so I  just want to  know if  a port  should be

Louis LeBlanc
Fully Funded Hobbyist, KeySlapper Extrordinaire :)                     Ô¿Ô¬

Vulcans never bluff.
    -- Spock, "The Doomsday Machine", stardate 4202.1

View raw message