perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "David Campion" <david.camp...@bcuc.ac.uk>
Subject HELP??? Installation on MAC OS X
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:25:25 GMT
Hi

I am trying to install mod perl on the Apple OS X Server platform.

I can compile the code OK, both as static and as a DSO  but when I try to
restart the apache server, I get all sorts of errors.

example :

dyld: /usr/sbin/httpd multiple definitions of symbol _vhost_alias_module
/System/Library/Apache/Modules/mod_vhost_alias.so definition of
_vhost_alias_module
/System/Library/Apache/Modules/mod_vhost_alias.so definition of
_vhost_alias_module

this was built as a DSO with all options enabled, if I don't load this
module it just complains about the next one in the list.

Any help, pointers, kick in the right direction would be very much
appreciated.

Dave.