perl-modperl mailing list archives

From willems Luc <willems....@pandora.be>
Subject Unwanted "\n" in output
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2001 11:43:35 GMT

		Hello everybody ,

I have some Apache::ASP scripts that work like a XML::RPC . The idea is to
send some XML request and the response will be an answer in XML that can be
used by the client software.

One of my scrips has a problem that in the response , 7  times a '\n'
charecter is put before the actual XML text (seen by using ethereal ). This
confuses my clients XML parser (M$ parser ).
I don't know where these characters come from. The ouput i generated doesn't
have it. I already tryed Response->Binarywrite and flushing but this doesn't
do the trick.
Does anybody know where this comes from ?

		greetings,
		luc