perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Joshua Chamas <jos...@chamas.com>
Subject Re: Apache::ASP, Response->Flush problems ...
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2001 01:41:19 GMT
"Demetrios C. Christopher" wrote:

> Hello all,
> due to some issues with long-running scripts and impatient users
> we decided to display some sort of message (either in the window
> or in a popup - better!) that would say "Chill out, don't refresh
> or double-click" etc, etc.  I was trying to take advantage of
> $Response->{Buffer} and $Response->Flush() but apparently it does
> not work.  Clearing and Flushing may work in the "end product"
> which is what you see on your browser but the timing is not correct.
> That is, when I say "$Response->Flush()" I actually want the user

It should work, the code that's relevant in Apache::ASP::Response::Flush(),
but its seems not to be working for me either.  My real problem
here is that I've fixed this before, so I obvi need to create a decent
make test case for this routine.  My humble apologies.

I'll get back to you when I have this fix.

--Josh

Joshua Chamas			        Chamas Enterprises Inc.
NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring	Huntington Beach, CA  USA