perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Christian Gilmore <cgilm...@corp.tivoli.com>
Subject RE: [RFC] Apache::BlockSymLinks 0.1
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 19:00:16 GMT

Geoff, et al:

I've toyed with ModuleConfig, and it is really cool, but I was under the
impression that people stayed away from using it since it appears to
require a recompile of mod_perl for every module that inserts a new
directive into the list. That's why I assumed the use of PerlSetVar was
much more popular than ModuleConfig.

Regards,
Christian