perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Gustavo Vieira Goncalves Coelho Rios <gust...@ifour.com.br>
Subject suexec denies execution of scripts
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 21:07:00 GMT
hi folks! I am trying to get virtualhosts configured so it permited to
execute my scripts from them.

The problem is that when i call my scripts using the domain uri i get an
error on suexec_log.

Here is it:

[2001-02-01 17:44:45]: error: command not in docroot
(/usr/home/hortalica/.public_html/cgi-bin/awcs.cgi)

That's always happens when i try
http://www.hortalica.com.br/cgi-bin/awcs.cgi
But when i try http://www.hortalica.com.br/~hortalica/cgi-bin/awcs.cgi i
get no problem and my scripts runs perfectly.

Here is my virtualhost configuration.

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.10:80>
    DocumentRoot /usr/home/hortalica/.public_html
    ServerName www.hortalica.com.br
    <Directory /usr/home/hortalica/.public_html>
        Options Includes
    </Directory>
    <Directory /usr/home/hortalica/.public_html/cgi-bin>
        Options ExecCGI
    </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

Now the questions: Why i get this error "command not in docroot"?