perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Robert <rob...@robert.cz>
Subject Different lib directories for different virtual servers q
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2000 07:29:29 GMT
Hallo,

  I need different lib directories for different virtual servers. I
tried to put in my httpd.conf

<VirtualHost server1>
	PerlSetEnv	PERL5LIB	.../server1/lib
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost server2>
	PerlSetEnv	PERL5LIB	.../server2/lib
</VirtualHost>

but it obviously doesn't work, only .../server2/lib is added to the
PERL5LIB. What is the correct/recommended way to do it? Thanks for your
help.

  - Robert

P.S. I guess I could put

PerlSetEnv	PERL5LIB	.../server1/lib:.../server2/lib

in front of all the virtual servers, but I'm just curious what's the
right way - I read the eagle book and the miniguide, but I didn't find
this mentioned. I was told PerlSetEnv is the way to go to set up env for
virtual servers and I was under impression the env variables become
local for each virtual server. Could you comment?