perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Alessandro Zummo <azu...@ita.flashnet.it>
Subject suExec and mod_perl
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2000 13:00:53 GMT

 It seems a common question, bu i was unable to find the answer
 in the archive.

 I've an environment based on apache and cgi scripts
 and i want to switch to mod_perl.

 Everything works fine, except that suexec
 is no more used and i don't know why.
 Any access id made by the www-data user,
 i.e. the default apache's user.

 My environment is pretty simple, without
  virtual hosts or anything similar. cgi-scripts
  can be located in any cgi-bin subdirectory
  in the UserDir path and are activated by
  a DirectoryMatch directive, which also
  contains the SetHandler and PerlHandler
  directives.

 I followed the guidelines of cgi_to_mod_perl
 manual page

 Any suggestion?

--

   - *Alex* -