perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Enhanced mod_perl for Arguments to the Perl interpreter
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 07:56:39 GMT
On Thu, 24 Feb 2000, Nik Conwell wrote:

> Hi.  I had the need to specify arguments to the mod_perl Perl interpreter
> (-I in my case) so I enhanced mod_perl to add a new configuration
> directive, PerlArguments and to pass those to perl when it's started.
> The code change was made to mod_perl 1.21.

thanks for offering the patch, but there's no need for -I to be passed to
perl_parse, you can modify @INC at startup time, e.g.

#httpd.conf
<Perl>
use lib qw(/foo/bar)
</Perl>

you can also use the PERL5OPT environment variable to pass nearly all
other commandline arguments to Perl (see perldoc perlrun)