perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Alex Schmelkin" <a...@davanita.com>
Subject RE: Allowing the user to a download data
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2000 20:07:21 GMT
There's actually a reasonable discussion/workaround that we found on (of all
places) an ASP component site:

http://www.activefile.com/activefile/doc/exdownload.htm#saveas

If you recreate the functionality in their ISAPI "ActiveFile Download
Filter" in mod_perl you can have *almost* all browsers grab the correct name
for the Save-As dialog.

Hope this helps,
Alex