perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Paul F. Kemp" <webedi...@aslo.org>
Subject Re: APACHE/ASP Undefined macro O_RDWR
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2000 18:56:23 GMT
Thanks for the reply.

I haven't had a chance to try this as yet (but I will), but another interesting
clue is that if I set NOSTATE 1 in the .htaccess file section for .asp files
(see below), then all the example .asp files work except for those involving
Session and Application objects.  If I set NOSTATE 0 then all the .asp files
fail with the error I mentioned before.

<Files ~ (\.asp)>
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler Apache::ASP