perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Joshua Chamas <jos...@chamas.com>
Subject Re: APACHE/ASP Undefined macro O_RDWR
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2000 18:41:08 GMT
Paul Kemp wrote:

> I'm having trouble getting ASP to work properly.  I inatalled mod_perl
> and ASP support on a Debian Linux system, running through the
> instruction (perl Makefile.PL, make, make  test, make install, move
> ./site/eg test files to web directory) without problems or reported
> errors.  When I attempt to run  the example files provided, all the
> examples ending .htm work, and all the files ending .asp fail.  The
> error.log reports the following error each time (the "vendor has not
> defined" line):

See what else Fcntl has defined by printing %Apache::ASP::
after loading the module, maybe in .conf <Perl></Perl>
and maybe we can get another tag for you.  I think this is a bug
though somewhere.  Have you done a fresh mod_perl static rebuild ?

--Joshua
Joshua Chamas			        Chamas Enterprises Inc.
NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring	Huntington Beach, CA  USA