perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Aaron Ross <r...@mathforum.com>
Subject Re: [new module] Apache::ParseRequest updates
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:44:29 GMT
hi Matt!

 while it is illegal to have multiple cookies of the same name, several versions
of netscape return multiples... :( CGI.pm grabs the first it finds, assuming,
i believe correctly, that it is also the most recent.

 why don't you just store the Apache::Cookie object and let people do what
they want later?

Aaron