perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Andre Landwehr <andre.landw...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: OT: DBI does not return all records?
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2000 13:58:03 GMT
On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 07:13:39AM -0600, Keith Johnson wrote:

> Do a fetchall_arrayref and check that fourth row, I bet ($recordset =
> $sth->fetchrow_hashref) is not returning a true value. You probably have
> a row with an empty name.  At least, that's what has bitten me before.

thanks, but that was not the problem ;-)
I used a "set rowcount 3" statement somewhere else on my site and
forgot to set that value back to 0 after use. Since I use
Apache::DBI this interfered with other pages randomly (not all
Apache children visited the page where the wrong value was set..)

Many thanks to Aaron for pointing me to the right idea!

Andre