perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Annette" <manne...@gte.net>
Subject Installation
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2000 03:32:15 GMT
I have been trying to install mod_perl for the last couple of weeks and I still have not been
successful. I am new to Linux and have installed RedHat 6. I used the Custom set-up and installed
mod_perl during the installation. I entered the command 'perl -v' and it tells me that I have
perl loaded but not mod_perl. Does anyone know what I have to do to enable mod_perl, tell
if I have it enabled, or where I can read about the installation under RedHat 6. I have tried
installing it using src files, followed the directions line by line and still nothing. Is
this the right mailing list to ask this question? Where should I go if not? Apache is up and
running just fine. Any input would be appreciated.

Ann.