perl-embperl mailing list archives

From rich...@ecos.de
Subject AW: HTML5 Multiple File Upload?
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2016 12:07:12 GMT
Hi,

I never did it so far, but I would expect that it works similar to normal file upload. Embperl
uses CGI.pm under the hood for file upload, so if CGI.pm can handle multiple files, Embperl
should be able to do the same

The file upload stuff is pure Perl code (in Embperl.pm, sub get_multipart_formdata) so you
should be able to make changes if necessary on your own

Gerald

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Neil Gunton [mailto:neil@nilspace.com]
Gesendet: Samstag, 15. Oktober 2016 17:21
An: embperl@perl.apache.org
Betreff: HTML5 Multiple File Upload?

Does anyone know if Embperl can handle multiple file uploads from HTML5?
If so, how do you process the different files on the server side?

This works in many browsers now, so it would be nice to be able to wean
myself away from the Flash widget I'm using currently for this.

Thanks in advance for any tips...

Neil