perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Donavon <d...@mycopanet.com>
Subject Re: embperl and JSON
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 16:44:18 GMT
Hello and Thank You for the reply.

 From the embperl documentation: " (Embperl uses CGI.pm internally to
process forms encoded with multipart/form-data.)"

Does embperl convert "Content-Type: application/json" to
"multipart/form-data"?

or

Does embperl  also use CGI.pm to populate %fdat?

In my script I am just using %fdat.  I am not loading nor using CGI.pm.
   Any documentation that I have seen online refer to embperl and CGI.pm
as separate, so unless I load CGI.pm or use "multipart/form-data" it
should be a different issue.   Am I missing something?

Thank You,
~Donavon