perl-embperl mailing list archives

From <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject AW: AW: embperl and JSON
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 18:02:38 GMT

Put it in a &lt;Files &gt; &lt;/Files&gt; section in the httpd.conf

Regards

Gerald

 Donavon [mailto:donl@mycopanet.com]

Gesendet:
 Donnerstag, 9. April 2015 23:10

An:
 richter@ecos.de; 'Frank Wesemann'

Cc:
 embperl@perl.apache.org

 Re: AW: embperl and JSON

Thank You.

How can this be set for a single embperl .epl file?

I only need to process JSON in one file and leave the fdat processing normal for the hundreds
of other files.

Thank You,

~Donavon

On 4/8/2015 3:52 AM,
richter@ecos.de
 wrote:

Hi,

Embperl use CGI.pm only for multipart/formdata.

encode_json excepts the raw data, while %fdat already has splited them into name/values pairs.

You need to set

optDisableFormData = 256 in EMBPERL_OPTIONS and read in the posted data on your own

Regards

Gerald

 Donavon [