perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Michael Stevens <>
Subject embperl and utf-8
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 11:03:21 GMT

How can we get embperl working nicely with utf-8?

I've set the content-type on my pages, I still find that in order to get
utf-8 form submissions processed correctly I have to add something like

for my $key (keys %fdat) {
    $dat{$key} = Encode::decode_utf8($fdat{$key});

Is there any way to avoid that?

Michael Stevens
Dianomi Ltd
18 Buckingham Gate
London SW1E 6LB

Tel: 020 3463 5662
Fax: 020 7630 7356

The information in this message and any attachment is intended for the
addressee and is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.
Dianomi Ltd, Registered Office: One America Square, Crosswall, London. EC3N
2SG. Registered in England and Wales with Company Registration Number
4513809. VAT registration number: 809754988

View raw message