perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Gerald Richter - ECOS <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject AW: Problem with "last" label
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 14:07:45 GMT
Hi Andreas,

sorry for the late reply.

Can you set EMBPERL_DEBUG in the httpd.conf to 0x7fffffff (and maybe EMBPERL_LOG) and send
me the embperl.log (by default /tmp/embperl.log) for that example file?

Thanks & Regards

Gerald

Von: Andreas Rieke [mailto:andreas.rieke@isl.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2014 11:38
An: Gerald Richter; embperl@perl.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Problem with "last" label

Good morning Gerald,

we use perl 5.16.3 on our production machines and try 5.18.1 in the development area - we
expect that the development of perl 5.16 will stop sometime this year, and for that reason,
we are already trying the new version.

I hope that the file which I have attached to this email will help - it is the shortest from
the 5 candidates and hopefully the most simple one. I did not change anything within this
file - according to the apache log file the error happens in line 80. This is the complete
error log:
error.13-12.log:[Tue Dec 29 15:48:02 2013] [error] [16539]ERR:  24:  Error in Perl code:
Label not found for "last l9" at /opt/apache/htdocs/management/admin/user2accessgroup.epl
line 80.

Please let me know if I can do anything to assist finding the error; I work with apache, perl,
mod_perl and embperl for certainly 8 years not, but I am not an embperl insider,

Best regards,

Andreas