perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Andreas Rieke <andreas.ri...@isl.de>
Subject Re: Problem with "last" label
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 18:15:39 GMT
Hi Gerald,

sorry, but we did not manage to configure what you have asked for in the
httpd.conf (Apache 2.2).

EMBPERL_DEBUG 0x7fffffff
Invalid command 'EMBPERL_DEBUG', perhaps misspelled or defined by a

SetEnv EMBPERL_DEBUG 0x7fffffff
PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_DEBUG 0x7fffffff
No change, even after restart of apache. There is also no log file in /tmp.

After searching for the keywords with Google, we also tested the
following commands directly in the epl file:
$application -> config -> debug (0x7fffffff);
or
$component -> config -> debug (0x7fffffff);
However, in both cases we received "Error in Perl code: Can't call
method "config" on an undefined value"

What are we doing wrong?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Andreas