perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Andreas Rieke <andreas.ri...@isl.de>
Subject Re: Problem with "last" label
Date Wed, 01 Jan 2014 10:38:25 GMT
Good morning Gerald,

we use perl 5.16.3 on our production machines and try 5.18.1 in the
development area - we expect that the development of perl 5.16 will stop
sometime this year, and for that reason, we are already trying the new
version.

I hope that the file which I have attached to this email will help - it
is the shortest from the 5 candidates and hopefully the most simple one.
I did not change anything within this file - according to the apache log
file the error happens in line 80. This is the complete error log:
error.13-12.log:[Tue Dec 29 15:48:02 2013] [error] [16539]ERR: 24:
Error in Perl code: Label not found for "last l9" at
/opt/apache/htdocs/management/admin/user2accessgroup.epl line 80.

Please let me know if I can do anything to assist finding the error; I
work with apache, perl, mod_perl and embperl for certainly 8 years not,
but I am not an embperl insider,

Best regards,

Andreas