perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Gerald Richter - ECOS <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject AW: Problem with "last" label
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2013 16:01:28 GMT
Hi Andreas,

this looks like an Embperl problem, but I didn't seen it before (I am still using Perl 5.16
not Perl 5.18).

Do you have a short test file that you can send me, so I can reproduce the error here?

Gerald

Von: Andreas Rieke [mailto:andreas.rieke@isl.de]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013 17:24
An: embperl@perl.apache.org
Betreff: Problem with "last" label

Hi,

we have a strange problem with labels which only occurs when compiling embperl with perl 5.18.1;
with perl 5.16.3, everything works well. Unfortunately, the problem seems to happen with a
certain probability; sometimes, things work well, but sometime else, we get the following
message in the apache logs and an internal server error in the browser:

Error in Perl code: Label not found for "last l9" at /opt/apache/htdocs/management/admin/user2accessgroup.epl
line 80.

We are working with CentOS 5.10 on 32 and 64 bit machines. We use apache 2.2.25 with mod_perl
2.0.8 and embperl 2.5.0_4. The error happens only with 5 of the (certainly) 100 epl files
we are working with; I just checked the shortest file by hand, there are no syntax errors
in it.
When looking for the file and the line from the logs, there is nothing strange at that position;
the 5 files do not even contain a "last" statement.

Is this an embperl issue? If not, is it a mod_perl problem?
Did anybody else see a similar problem?
What can I do to get more information about it or to solve the problem?

Best regards,

Andreas Rieke

--
Dr. Ing. Andreas Rieke
- Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter -

   ISL Internet Sicherheitslösungen GmbH
   Bergstrasse 128
   D-58095 Hagen

   Tel.: +49 (0) 2331/34956-0
   Fax.: +49 (0) 2331/34956-29
   E-Mail: andreas.rieke@isl.de <mailto:andreas.rieke@isl.de>
   Website: www.isl.de <http://www.arp-guard.com>
   Website: www.arp-guard.com <http://www.arp-guard.com>

Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Andreas Rieke | Sitz: Hagen
HRB 3816 | Amtsgericht Hagen | UStID-Nr. DE 201547313