Thanks, that builds. We will test.

On 13 May 2013 13:07, Gerald Richter - ECOS <richter@ecos.de> wrote:

Ok, just replace false with 0 and true with 1, then it should work (sorry I used a newer compiler)

Gerald

Von: Michael Stevens [mailto:michael.stevens@dianomi.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Mai 2013 14:06

An: Gerald Richter
Cc: embperl@perl.apache.org
Betreff: Re: handling query strings with ? in

Hi,

I tried to apply the patch to Embperl 2.5.0_4, but I got the following error when building:

epinit.c: In function ‘embperl_GetFormData’:

epinit.c:1029: error: ‘false’ undeclared (first use in this function)

epinit.c:1029: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once

epinit.c:1029: error: for each function it appears in.)

epinit.c:1165: error: ‘true’ undeclared (first use in this function)

make: *** [epinit.o] Error 1