perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Michael Stevens <>
Subject handling query strings with ? in
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 13:05:14 GMT

We're trying to handle some odd query strings in embperl, eg:

embperl parses this as:

Using %fdat FieldValuea b?cd parses this as:

Using FieldValueab?c=d

I agree that these are some pretty bizarre queries, but annoyingly we can't
change the source, and embperl seems to handle them pretty badly. Googling
suggests ? in a query string is probably valid, eg:

Is there anything that can be done to make embperl behave more as expected?

Michael Stevens
Dianomi Ltd
18 Buckingham Gate
London SW1E 6LB

Tel: 020 3463 5662
Fax: 020 7630 7356

The information in this message and any attachment is intended for the
addressee and is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.
Dianomi Ltd, Registered Office: One America Square, Crosswall, London. EC3N
2SG. Registered in England and Wales with Company Registration Number
4513809. VAT registration number: 809754988

View raw message