perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Neil Gunton <n...@nilspace.com>
Subject Compilation error
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 23:36:57 GMT
I am still getting this problem with the latest version of Embperl
(2.5). This is on Debian Wheezy (testing), Perl 5.14. I have made a
number of changes in my code, and when I try to access my development
website I just get this:

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, neil@nilspace.com and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

[17349]ERR: 24: Error in Perl code: Compilation error

Apache Embperl 2.5.0_2 [Fri Oct 12 16:34:56 2012]

This is obviously really unhelpful and makes it impossible to even begin
to find out where the error is. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Neil