perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Neil Gunton <>
Subject Compilation error
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 23:36:57 GMT
I am still getting this problem with the latest version of Embperl
(2.5). This is on Debian Wheezy (testing), Perl 5.14. I have made a
number of changes in my code, and when I try to access my development
website I just get this:

Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

[17349]ERR: 24: Error in Perl code: Compilation error

Apache Embperl 2.5.0_2 [Fri Oct 12 16:34:56 2012]

This is obviously really unhelpful and makes it impossible to even begin
to find out where the error is. Any ideas?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message