perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Florian Schlichting <fschl...@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Subject Re: build failures on arm, mips: -m32 not available
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:17:04 GMT
On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 03:24:52PM +0200, richter@ecos.de wrote:
> Do you know the exact $Config{archname} for sparc and powerpc, then I will only enable
this for these architectures

in Debian these values are:

sparc: sparc-linux-gnu-thread-multi-64int
powerpc: powerpc-linux-gnu-thread-multi-64int

There was a suggestion in #debian-perl to inspect $Config{ccflags} for
-m32 and use it only if present, or use $Config{ccflags} directly, but I
don't really know enough about these things or why Embperl does things
the way it does to really have an opinion on this.

Florian