perl-embperl mailing list archives

From rich...@ecos.de
Subject RE: Status of Embperl?
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 12:45:48 GMT
Hi,

thanks for all the responses :-)

I have 2.5.0_2 nearly ready. Hopefully I can release it during next week.

After cleaning up the current web,  I will setup a wiki on embperl.org, so everybody can easily
contribute.

I like the idea of creating a kind of Cookbook with code snippets and examples.

Of course any other contribution, like spell checking etc. is very welcome.

2.5.0_2 will contain patches from Debian and additionals one I just received from Florian,
so I think it would be the best to base any further work on the upcoming 2.5.0_2 release

Gerald