perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Neil Gunton <n...@nilspace.com>
Subject Re: ANNOUNCE: Embperl-2.5.0_2
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 00:49:58 GMT
I installed mod_perl 2.0.7 and the Embperl tests seem to make without
error now. So 2.0.5 seemed to have a problem, but whatever it was is
fixed now in 2.0.7 apparently.

Still not sure what to do with Apache::BuildConfig, any hints on what to
do there?

Thanks,

Neil

richter@ecos.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> which version of mod_perl do you use?
>
> Are you able to upgrade it? I had a similar issue with mod_perl 2.0.4
>
> Gerald
>
> P.S. Httpd binary. You need to figure out if the httpd binary is stored in Apache:::BuildConfig,
than we can use it inside Makefile.PL