perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Neil Gunton <n...@nilspace.com>
Subject Re: ANNOUNCE: Embperl-2.5.0_2
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 20:00:04 GMT
Hi Gerald, testing your new 2.5.0_2 on Debian Wheezy AMD64, with stock
perl 5.14.2, Apache 2.2.22.

First of all, during perl Makefile.PL, it asks for the path to start as
httpd. It is able to pick up the fact that it is in
/usr/local/httpd_perl, which is correct, but I always have to enter the
whole thing because my binary is not called 'httpd', but rather
'httpd_perl' (I have another build on the same machine for the front end
caching reverse proxy, and that is named httpd_proxy). Would it be
easy/possible to have your make script pick up the actual httpd_perl
binary name that I built my mod_perl apache with, rather than assuming
httpd? Minor issue, but just thought I'd ask.

Second, it makes it all the way through to the 'make test', but fails
here - last few lines below.

Thanks!

Neil

make test output follows:

Performing httpd syntax check 1 ...  ok

Performing httpd syntax check 2 ...  ok

Starting httpd...       pid = 10790  ok

Testing mod_perl mode...

#0 ascii...

[-1]Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x19e21f0, Perl interpreter:
0x177de20 during global destruction.
[-2]Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x19e1f68, Perl interpreter:
0x177de20 during global destruction.
[-3]Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x19e2208, Perl interpreter:
0x177de20 during global destruction.
[-4]Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x19e94c8, Perl interpreter:
0x177de20 during global destruction.
[-5]Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0x179e948, Perl interpreter:
0x177de20 during global destruction.

Input:		test/html/ascii
Output:		test/tmp/out.htm
Log:		test/tmp/test.log

  ERRORS detected! NOT all tests have been passed successfully

make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 1
root@dev:/usr/src/Embperl-2.5.0_2#

richter@ecos.de wrote:
> I have just uploaded a release candiate of Embperl 2.5.0. For me it works well with Perl
5.14 and Perl 5.16 and fixes the known problems.