perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Benni Bärmann <be...@obda.de>
Subject Build problem
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2012 10:36:19 GMT
Hi,

in my struggle for embperl at ubuntu, i stuck here:

root@schwarmeingang:/home/benni/aymargeddon/Embperl-2.4.0# perl Makefile.PL
Found mod_perl 2.0
Build with support for Apache mod_perl?(y/n) [y]
Searching for Apache sources...
Look at ..
Look at ../src
Look at ./src
Apache source not found, enter path name or q to quit [q]

i tried some pathes there, but cant find one which is working. I am
shure, this one has nothing to do with the problems mentioned in the
other mails.

System ist Ubuntu 12.04. I tryied to install some mod_perl and
apache_dev related packages, but still got the same problem. Also with
"locate apache|grep src" i cant find any directory which could be relevant.

Thanks for any hint.

Benni
--
http://bennibaermann.de/