perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Neil Gunton <n...@nilspace.com>
Subject Re: Error reporting in Embperl 2.5.0_1
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 01:34:44 GMT
Ok, this is weird. When I try executing the same file now, just the way
it was before (without your suggestion), now it doesn't give the error.
I have tried restarting apache, clearing both the browser and apache
caches, but it works every time. Bizarre. I'll wait a bit and see if I
can reproduce it again.

In any case, thanks for the suggestion - if I can get back to reliably
reproducing the error, then I will give it a try.

Neil