perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Neil Gunton <n...@nilspace.com>
Subject Error reporting in Embperl 2.5.0_1
Date Sat, 19 May 2012 19:28:52 GMT
I just noticed that when there is an error in my code, I am not getting
any useful information about where the error occurs. All I get is this:

[21419]ERR: 24: Error in Perl code: Compilation error

I know I used to get more specific line information about where the
problem was. Is there something I can do to re-enable this?

This is using Apache, mod_perl and Embperl all built from source on
Debian Wheezy AMD64:

Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) Embperl/2.5.0_1 mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/1.0.1c
mod_perl/2.0.5 Perl/v5.14.2

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Neil