perl-embperl mailing list archives

From rich...@ecos.de
Subject RE: Installing Embperl 2.4 on Debian Squeeze / Embperl 2.5 development snapshot for Perl 5.14
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 12:12:39 GMT
Hi,

the Bug [1] is fixed in my current development version, this also fixes the other tests. The
only thing that is still not working is the automatic reload of changed files, because Perl
5.14 prohibits the redefinition of sub's.

I have put a snapshot of my current development version on

http://www.embperl.org/downloads/Embperl-2.5.0_1.tar.gz

This one runs fine with Perl 5.14.

In case somebody is using Embperl::Form, there are a lot of incompatible changes since 2.4,
because I have moved from Prototype to jQuery

Gerald

P.S. Daniel in case this version does not fix your problem, please use the Embperl  mailing
list for further discussion