perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Neil Gunton <n...@nilspace.com>
Subject Re: Installing Embperl 2.4 on Debian Squeeze / Embperl 2.5 development snapshot for Perl 5.14
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:58:34 GMT
richter@ecos.de wrote:
> Sorry, my fault. These are debug messages I missed to remove.
>
> Go into the file epinit.c, search for fprintf with these messages and delete the lines.
>
> After that make test should run better.
>
> Gerald

Hi Gerald, thanks for the fast reply - I edited epinit.c as you
suggested, and re-ran 'make', then 'make test'. It is still failing, as
follows:

Testing offline mode...

#0 ascii...                   ok
#1 pure.htm...                ok
#2 nooutput.htm...            ok
#3 nooutput.htm...            ok
#4 plain.htm...               ok
#5 plain.htm...               ok
#6 plain.htm...               ok
#7 plainblock.htm...          ok
#8 plainblock.htm...          ok
#18 error.htm...
Error in Line 8
Is:	>[26885]ERR: 32: Warning in Perl code: Unquoted string
&quot;qqqqqqqqqqqqqq&quot; may clash with future reserved word at
/usr/src/Embperl-2.5.0_1/test/html/error.htm line 23.<
Should:	>\[\d+\]ERR: 32: Warning in Perl code: Unquoted string
&quot;qqqqqqqqqqqqqq&quot; may clash with future reserved word at
/usr/msrc/embperl/test/html/error.htm line 23.<

  ERRORS detected! NOT all tests have been passed successfully