perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Gerald Richter - ECOS <gerald.rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: @param seems to be shared between Execute calls
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:06:59 GMT
Hi Michael,

one way of figuring out if it was called through Execute is to use the caller funtction of
Perl.

The other one you can try it to use sub_req:

sub_req

top

Method:

$component -> sub_req [read only]

Since:

2.0b6

True is this is not the outermost Embperl component, i.e. this component is called from within
another component.

Gerald