perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Michael Stevens <michael.stev...@dianomi.com>
Subject very easy to segfault embperl
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:06:52 GMT
Hi.

I was trying to test something else when I discovered this script is
enough to segfault embperl:

use strict;
use Embperl;

my $output1;

my $input = "";

Embperl::Execute({
     inputfile => "blah",
     input => \$input,
     output => $output1,
     });

The mistake is that I'm providing $output1 and not \$output1, but a
segfault seems like quite a harsh punishment!

--
Michael Stevens
Dianomi Ltd

Tel: 020 7802 5530
Fax: 020 7630 7356
www.dianomi.com

The information in this message and any attachment is intended for the
addressee and is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.
Dianomi Ltd, Registered Office: One America Square, Crosswall, London.
EC3N 2SG. Registered in England and Wales with Company Registration
Number 4513809. VAT registration number: 809754988