perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Gerald Richter - ECOS <gerald.rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: embperl releases
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 08:06:27 GMT
Hi Michael,

this sounds good. Since I never used git before, is there a possibility to simply get a diff
over all files to the latest Embperl release?

Gerald

From: Michael Stevens [mailto:michael.stevens@dianomi.com]
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 3:09 PM
To: Neil Gunton
Cc: embperl@perl.apache.org
Subject: Re: embperl releases

We'd be happy to help if we can.

I've linked before a reference to the github tree of what we're using internally:

http://github.com/mstevens/embperl-fork

This is just the minimal diffs required to get embperl running on current perl (mostly sourced
from this list!). It works nicely on our Redhat 5 systems.

I can probably also test anything you want looked at on debian.