perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Michael Stevens <michael.stev...@dianomi.com>
Subject Re: embperl releases
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2010 13:40:09 GMT
I think I've sent this through before, but it's attached. It's not
original to us - just my collection of the diffs needed to get tests
passing and things actually working on recent perl and CGI.pm.

We'd rather not be maintaining our own version, obviously!

I haven't worked out the diffs to work on both old and new CGI.pm but it
shouldn't be too hard - probably something basic to detect which methods
are present?>