perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Neil Gunton <n...@nilspace.com>
Subject Re: Some observations (correction)
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:42:41 GMT
Thompson, Jon wrote:
> Since I'm using CGI.pm (don't ask) and not mod_perl I actually set fdat
> up manually myself like this:
>
> [- %fdat = %input -]
> [- @ffld = keys %fdat -]

Thanks for that! I have never used ffld, since fdat always seemed to do
the trick - I could add things to fdat and they would automatically get
added by any [$ hidden $] blocks. Now, apparently in Embperl 2.x this
isn't the case.

I just tried adding this before all my [$ hidden $] blocks:

[- @ffld = keys %fdat -]

At first test, it does seem to fix at least some of the issues I've been
seeing (I have a *lot* of code, so it's going to take a while to track
down everything that's broken due to the upgrade).

Thanks! This is certainly an easier fix than going around and manually
adding those fields that were not in the fdat originally.

Neil