perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Jeremy Malcolm <Jer...@Malcolm.id.au>
Subject Re: Session handling doesn't work for me
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 08:12:42 GMT
On 01/05/2008, at 5:36 PM, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:

> Nothing ever gets written to /var/www/press/orders.  I read in the
> Embperl::Config man page that if I put EMBPERL_DEBUG 209715 in my
> environment then I will get debugging of session transactions, but I
> don't get anything that I recognise as helpful written to that log.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?

Don't worry.  I have now worked around it by installing
Apache::SessionX.  Presumably there was something wrong with my
EMBPERL_SESSION_ARGS environment variables that should have enabled
Embperl to work with Apache::Session without Apache:SessionX, although
I copied those variables straight out of the man page, but *shrug* it
works now anyway.

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor