perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Ruben Safir <ru...@mrbrklyn.com>
Subject Re: Any good and cheap embperl host
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:23:31 GMT
I can do that for you.

Ruben

On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 09:47:19PM +0000, abhishek jain wrote:
> Hi friends,
> Looking for a good embperl host which is cheap ,
> Also it should has the facility to install CPAN modules,
>
> Or if i get a shell account provider can i install embperl on that shell a/c
> without root access, on second thoughts i believe it is not possible as i
> will  not be able to complile and restart apache right...
> Pl. let me know ,
> Thanks,
> Abhishek jain

So many immigrant groups have swept through our town that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches
mythological proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998

"The tremendous problem we face is that we are becoming sharecroppers to our own cultural
heritage -- we need the ability to participate in our own society."

You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the
hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt.  I guess you missed that one."

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium